Friday, April 28, 2017

Stardate and classes coming up!


New batch listed!
Photo at left shows one of the steps in the dyeing process, the rinse bath.

The classes that I'll be teaching at the Bead&Button Show this coming June are filling up! So, if you were thinking of coming to the show in Milwaukee and taking a tatting class there, better register soon before all the seats are gone!

These are the projects for the classes:
Shuttle Tatting Basics by Marilee Rockley

Steampunk Gear Tatted Earrings by Marilee Rockley
I'm gathering supplies and preparing to pack the kits for the classes! 


3 comments:

God's Kid said...

Fabulous colorway!! :)
I love the heart!!!! :)
Have fun at the classes! I know you will!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Hand-dyed threads are the best! I do love this color combination!

Margarets designer cards said...

That thread looks lovely
Beautiful patterns to teach, hope you have a successful time